Frequently Asked Questions
- What insurance do you accept?
We accept most major medical carriers.
- Is there a fee for a cosmetic consultation?
There is no fee for the first consultation.
- What do you charge for No Show appointments?
We charge $75 for all appointments that are not attended and not canceled with in 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- How long do you have to wait between the initial consultation and the actual surgery for cosmetic procedures?
The time between your consult and the surgery date vary depending on availability. Most often though, you have about a two to six week wait time between them.
- What do you require in order to schedule a cosmetic procedure?
We require a $1000 non-refundable deposit at the time of scheduling. This amount will be subtracted from the surgeons' fee when you pay the remaining balance 2 weeks prior to your surgery.
- How long do I need to wait prior to traveling out of state after I have a cosmetic procedure?
We prefer that you stay close for the first 4 to 6 weeks following any procedure so that you can get proper follow up care. If you have some thing special planned please let us know so that we may accommodate appropriately.
Call today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Saber: 303.403.7350